Report 1.1 to Report 2.5

From: <andrewfung_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:46:24 GMT

Hi,

  I encountered the following error when i cnovert the report 1.1 to 2.5 using repm25m tools

REP026765 : Error : This report doesn't contain the data table info. A .rep file cannot be generated.

  I converted the report on HPUX10.20. I've already checked that all the required tables existed in the database. Can anyone give me advice on this issue ?? THanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 04:46:24 CDT