How to run a program created by C from form

From: Norhamizan Arifin <mizan_at_mimos.my>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:59:09 +0800

Does anybody knows how to run/execute a program created by C which receive 1 input and return 1 output(value). This program is to encrypt a word(input) and return the encrypted word and is programed in C.

I have tried DBMS Pipe but I don't really know how to use it. PLease help.

Thanks in advance.

../Mizan Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 02:59:09 CDT