OFA mountpoint question

From: <me_at_nospam.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 15:14:38 GMT

All the examples I have seen in books are of the form /u01, /u02, etc., ie. all mount points are directly under root. I didn't want to clutter the root dir structure and created the mount points like /ora/db00, /ora/db01, etc. Are there any problems with this?

TIA
Selcuk

--

Selcuk Ozturk --- sozturk at fdch dot com

My views are mine alone. Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 10:14:38 CDT