Intranet

From: Alex Alexzander <aalexzan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:33:10 -0700

Hi Everyone,

    I am a little new to all this. I have a problem I bet will be easy for one of you to point me in the right direction. I am tasked with costing a "proof of concept" intranet. It will need a backend database, and need to have the interface entirely from the web front end. It does not have any other existing databases to interface with. This is a NEW application with no ties to the past.

    What I am looking for is a consulting company that can program this sort of site and that will host many help desk like scenarios. It should also be able to track previous calls, etc. I also want group calendar, and emails that also work outside the Intranet. So basically, a big groupware application.

    We have a company newsletter and other publications as well. We need to be able to allow various people to publish easily to it. Any ideas on where I should look for cost figures on this???

    Thanks guys,

    Please direct all responces to my email address at aalexzan_at_earthlink.net

    Alex Alexzander Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 17:33:10 CDT