Re: Oracle 8 Versions

From: Cecil R. Whitaker <whitakercr_at_nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:07:25 -0400

Are both of these versions available for Solaris 7 (2.7)? The product avaliablity section under database products on www.oracle.com lists only Oracle8 Enterprise Edition at a limited production level. I'm not sure how up-to-date the listing is. Solaris 7 has been out for a while now.

--

Cecil R. Whitaker         phone: (540)653-7742
Code T11          fax:   (540)653-1952

Naval Surface Warfare Center
Dahlgren Division
17320 Dahlgren Road
Dahlgren VA 22448-5100 email: whitakercr_at_nswc.navy.mil