Oracle 8 Versions

From: Christian Hartmann <christian.hartmann_at_hart.north.de>
Date: 18 Jun 1999 18:48:00 +0200

Hi there,

is anybody able to tell me which versions of Oracle 8 available? I know 8i, but I think this is a special version for publishing in the internet, isn't it?

Are there any more versions? If yes, which ones and mybe you can give me the "about-price"?

THX for your help,

Christian Hartmann Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 11:48:00 CDT