Re: OCP: Oracle 7 vs Oracle 8

From: Barth Siemens <nospam_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:14:23 GMT

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:31:51 GMT, jianxu_at_mcipnet.com wrote:

>Can anyone tell me the difference between Oracle 7.3 (with Oracle 8
>upgrade) and Oracle 8 certification tracks? Are these two certificates
>equivalent in value? Can one pass the Oracle 8 track exams by using only
>the study materials for 7.3 track?

If you know only Oracle 7.3 and study only for the 7.3 track, you will not pass the Oracle8 certification exams. Last time I looked, you could still write the 7.3 exams and then write the upgrade exam and I wish I would've gone this route.

OCP, since yesterday. :-)
--
Barth Siemens
Change the email address from nospam to bsiemens. Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 09:14:23 CDT