Q: How to compare hexa to decimal in PL/SQL?

From: <ManniP_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:48:54 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the novice question, but I have a column created as raw data type and I'd like to compare that with a varchar(2) column from another table.

All I need is converting that hex to decimal in PL/SQL. For example: function(0hFF) should give me '0255'. I can do that in SQL+ with the dump function but I can't find that in PL/SQL.

Could someone please give me a little help?

Thanks in advance,
Paolo Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 11:48:54 CDT