Sv: PL/SQL HELP NEEDED!!!!

From: Karsten Weikop <crashpilot_at_get2net.dk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:46:06 +0200

seq.currval is per session as Tom says, not per username.

Each time a user logs on, as session is created and you need to use nextval in this session, before you can use currval.

Karsten Weikop
Make IT
Denmark

Barney Gumble <duff.drinker_at_cornerpub.FUDD-SUX> skrev i en nyhedsmeddelelse:3768AACB.5FC92CA0_at_cornerpub.FUDD-SUX...