Re: webdb URL

From: Chris Call <chris_at_cis.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:31:41 -0600

You can get to the gateway page because it is just an html page whereas the actual webdb site pages require a database connection. I would check the gateway.htm page and make sure the Oracle connect string is correct and that you can make connections using sql*plus. Also, when it says to go to myhost:80/%DAD%, it means replace %DAD% with the name of your DAD, usually webdb. The DAD settings are on the gateway.htm page. Also, make sure your installation completely successfully by going into Schema manager and making sure all installed packages are valid.

Chris