webdb URL

From: <cnsxxx9_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:19:58 GMT

Hi,

I got Webdb installed on AIX4.2, and I *can* access http://myhost:80/admin_/gateway.htm

but when I try entering my password into http://myhost:80/webdb/
it just says 'Database login Failed' and nothing else.... I have tried with webdb/webdb, system, me etc etc...all of whom do exist in my database, and the passwords are right.

Also, when the install finished it said to go to http://myhost:80/%DAD%
but this says 'file not found' - am I not supposed to take this %DAD% literally? I have tried putting webdb in instead (as above) but keep getting the password error as above.

Is there something else I haven't done?

TIA chris.shaw (AT) barclays.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 10:19:58 CDT