Career Change

From: Andy Saaty <asaaty_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:07:21 -0700

I am an elementary school teacher who is making the move to the IT profession, either Oracle or MCSE. I know that Oracle gets paid more. Either way, I will receive training and get my certification. I have considered forking out the 9K at Oracle. The question I have been researching is whether someone with no professional computer experience can get a job after leaving the Oracle Program. I can get MCSE training paid by a company while I work. Is this experience needed?

I realize that you are very busy but I would appreciate your help with this big problem of how to make this change. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Paul Saaty
asaaty_at_earthlink.net Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 01:07:21 CDT