TYPICAL QUESTION LET ME SEE WHO WILL HELP ME.

From: shailaja <saila_at_irmac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:14:23 -0500

I want to create a procedure which needs a input as "tablename". If i run that procedure and give the table name as "emp" then the procedure should display all the records in the emp table. This should work out for any table. I mean to say the moment u pass any kind of tablename as parameter to the procedure the procedure should display the records for the passed table. Thank u.

Regards
shailaja. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 15:14:23 CDT