Select Question

From: Davy Jonet <NOSPAMdjonet_at_rug.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:16:38 +0200

Hello World,

Can you help me with the following problem. I want to construct a Query on the following table.

        id               Number                     Primary Key
        descript    Varchar(50)
        parent        Number                    Foreign Key

I want in the table a hierarchy.
ex.   1            Main        0
        2            Sub1       1
        3            Sub2       1
        4            Sub1a     2
        5            Main2      0

How can I select this with a single Select-statement??

Please mail me at djonet_at_rug.be

Davy Jonet Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 09:16:38 CDT