Re: Big FoxPro problem

From: Steve-a <spectre_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:54:11 +0800

Hi,
Actually this should be directed to the fox-pro area.

  1. What's your version of fox,oracle & your machine/os.
  2. have you loaded the oracle client on your machine, as well as the ODBC drivers.
  3. configure your odbc then TEST it with the oracle client
  4. it's then just a small step ( depending on your machine/os) to get it working under foxpro.

I know , i'm just working on a port from pure fox to fox client and oracle server.

steve