DBA job in Wash. D.C.

From: Good Job <no email>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:42:44 GMT

Looking for a DBA with at least 2 yrs. exp who would like a job in Washington, D.C.. This is a permanent government job, not contractor work. Sorry no sponsorships. Serious inquiries only! Contact me at vabass_at_yahoo.com.drop.everything.after.com with a resume if you're serious and I'll conatct you ASAP.

remove the "drop.everything.after.com" from the email address Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 19:42:44 CDT