DataExchanger for Oracle

From: Schirra <marketing_at_dataexchanger.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:11:45 +0200

Hello

We are a software house and we released on the market DataExchanger Pro for SQL Databases with Universal SQL to XML convertor. We address DataWarehouse, Mobile, Intranet markets due to migration, replication, synchronisation features without programming. DataExchanger Pro includes a powerfull Visual Scripting Data Language. Our website is www.dataexchanger.com
Our email is marketing_at_dataexchanger.com If you want you can download Dataexchanger Pro at www.dataexchanger.com/downldus.htm

Best Regards

Chris
Cross DataBase Technology
chris.lawson_at_wanadoo.fr Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 15:11:45 CDT