launching Oracle and TNS Listner from command line?

From: NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 14 Jun 1999 08:28:00 PDT

Oracle server installs Oracle and TNS Listner services in Windows NT. There are graphical tools in Oracle and Windows NT to start or stop these services. What is the command line alternative to start and stop these three services?
OracleServiceORCL
OracleStartORCL
OracleTNSListener80

What about shutting them down from command line as well.

I know that Oracle can be started and shut down from command line. It's the TNS listner that I am really interested in knowing about.

Thanks and Regards,
Nasir Noor
nnoor_at_cris.com Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 10:28:00 CDT