PL/SQL HELP NEEDED!!!!

From: Barney Gumble <duff.drinker_at_cornerpub.FUDD-SUX>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:07:31 +0200

I'm tying to make a stored procedure that will create new user:

CREATE OR REPLACE
Procedure pMakeCust(fname IN VarChar2, lname IN VarChar2) AS

DECLARE

BEGIN     INSERT INTO

     Customers
        (CustNO, Firstname, LastName)
     VALUES
        (nCustNO, fname, lname);

--Here I'll have to have several another INSERT INTO

END; -- procedure

Why do I get error: "PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "DECLARE" ? What am I doing wrong? Thanx in advance.

    BG :o)

--

"Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction. Talk to the woman and you'll realize you have nothing in common. >>>BURP!!!<<<"

Replace ".FUDD-SUX" with ".com" to reply. Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 07:07:31 CDT