Oracle Lite JAC with VisualAge for Java

From: Richard Smol <bl227_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 14 Jun 1999 11:44:36 GMT

Hi there,

I am trying to get the Java Access Classes of Oracle Lite 3.5 to work with VisualAge for Java 2.0... but no success so far. Whenever I try to run anything from VAJ, I get a NoClassDefFoundException, like this:

        [-- low level stuff snipped --]

	java.text.DateFormatSymbols(java.util.Locale)
	java.text.SimpleDateFormat(java.lang.String, java.util.Locale)
	java.lang.Class java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String)
	int oracle.pol.jac.OKAPI.okInitJAC()
	void nl.quobell.test.OrTest.main(java.lang.String [])
	void nl.quobell.test.OrTest.main(java.lang.String [])

What is the matter? I set the classpath okay anywhere. What is the class IKAPI is trying to load?

TIA! RS Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 06:44:36 CDT