Re: How to construct an SQL query?

From: Paul Q <paulq_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 02:54:02 GMT

I hope your not making money for this Wassim. Is the data being being retrieved from one or more tables ? In either case as long as you can create the form properly with the joins between the two tables if this is the case.

Oracle will retrieve the appropriate data. By just enter_query and execute_query.