Re: Informix better than Oracle

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:20:39 +0100

Hi Johan,

Changing programming environment is always a shocking experience. I can say it! From Pascal, C/C++, Clipper to Oracle it took me a huge effort. After this trauma start I am using Oracle products for the whole projects life cycle.

Please let this community know your point of view. We are here to share knowledge and help. Wecome to Oracle newsgroups.

Best regards

Breno Gomes