Re: Oracle8i Server with MSAccess as front end. help!

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randy_at_euclidsys.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:25:15 -0400

Brad:

I use Access on Win95 to look at/ update simple table stuff on Oracle 8i on NT. no problems.

I think you need to issue a COMMIT statement from your SQL process before the changes will show up in the Access requery. (p.s. i assume the oracle table is a linked table). the changes show up (to other users)
once you do a commit... it doesnt matter how many times you log in as another user,
or requery as another user (e.g. access session).

good luck

randy