Re: Informix better than Oracle

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:53:48 +0100

Give him some time -
Have you checked the size of the manuals for 8i ?

I would call it

    9,500 pages basic requirement
    5,000 pages for more sophisticated features and that does even touch the Cartridge and Java stuff.

Even the Error Message manual comes to 1,700 pages, and the Master Index is about 450 !!!

--

Jonathan Lewis