VB3 and Oracle 7.3 Bug?

From: ±èÀç¿í <kjw_at_tovnet.co.kr>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:40:43 +0900

When using the VB3 16bit developed program,there is some errors. I can't check this error because of random occurs. for example, when printing job start, the program is halt. most of query is well, but when the printing job is start the system is halt.
I using Intersolv ODBC Driver 16bit for oracle. Anyone can help me this error?
I think that the error is ODBC Driver problem. please let me know for change the odbc diver for 16bit. which I can get the odbc driver? ( not intersolv driver) thank you. Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 20:40:43 CDT