Problem with f50runm in Oracle Forms 5.0

From: <jack_staudt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:49:12 GMT

I have tried unsuccessfully to get my oraform50m to work like the version 4.5. When I try to generate the forms using f50genm, I get a TNS error. I think the problem lies in the fact that I have to generate the forms with the username_at_DB.world/password, but this isn't the way the makefiles are set up. Using f45genm, I do not have to do this. Is there something new with Oracle 8 that I am missing, I have already edited the sqlnet.ora and tnsnames.ora files.

Please Help me!

Thanks.

-Jack Staudt

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 07:49:12 CDT