Creating an Oracle database

From: Kinna Patel <kinna_at_qmark.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:13:14 GMT

I need to write a utility which will create/convert an access database to Oracle. I need the equivalent of the Oracle/Access migration assistant but it does not need to be as fancy as that.

Can anyone please point in the right direction on where I can find the required information on how to do this ie what type of things will I need to do. How would I go about writing such a utility?

Will I still need to use ODBC to connect to Oracle and then create the database?

Is such a thing possible ie will I be able to write my own utility to create an Oracle database or Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 05:13:14 CDT