Can someone tell me the range of the double date type of oracle?

From: <m1234561655_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 05:23:18 GMT

I want use double data type for a very large integer. when I want to use ++ to this double data, it works well in not very large integer. When the number larger about 2.7e9 . the number can not be added, tile it was added larger then 100, why? is double type in oracle can't be use for too large? what 's the range of the double date type of oracle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 00:23:18 CDT