BroadVision 4.0 - How I use .src file to drop tables?

From: Dan Bikle <dbikle_at_rahul.net>
Date: 10 Jun 1999 21:24:36 GMT

Dear comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix:

I'm working with BroadVision 4.0

I've used a combination of documentation and experiments to determine how to add & drop columns from BroadVision database tables using the sch_gen utility and .src files.

One thing I have not figured out is how to specify that sch_gen issue a drop table command (and appropriate dml statements against the BroadVision meta-data tables).

I'm curious if anyone has tackled this task.

-Dan

Daniel B. Bikle/Independent Oracle Consultant bikle_at_bikle.com | 650/941-6276 | P.O. BOX AG LOS ALTOS CA 94023 http://www.bikle.com