How do you do an SQL query for data that has '' in it ?

From: Andrew Fisher <fishera_at_uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:56:01 +0100

I have a problem in that I need to use an SQL statement 'SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE COLUMN_NAME = 'NAM'E'S' Basically the data in COLUMN_NAME has single speech marks in it - This inevitabally causes problems for SQL. Does anyone know what SQL can use to ovecome data with single speech marks. Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 04:56:01 CDT