Are you reaching Max Open Cursors in Oracle w/MTS & VB6 ?

From: Fletch <Fletch_at_nospamProsoftcorp.com>
Date: 09 Jun 1999 10:28:42 PDT

Recently, we had a severe problem of implicit cursors growing to finally hit the Max_Open_Cursor limit of Oracle 8.0.5 & 8.1.5

If anyone else is experiencing this same problem, send me an E-mail and I will discuss the troubleshooting steps we took to resolve this issue. It goes well beyond the basic resolutions Oracle had given us.

Steve Fletcher
sfletcher_at_NOSPAMprosoftcorp.com

remove NOSPAM for E-mail address Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 12:28:42 CDT