SQL Loader Direct Path & Constraints

From: CJ <djjr_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 21:08:16 -0700

I have a 7.3.3 Database and I'm trying to do a direct path load on a table with
a primary key. I know that there is data in my file that violates the key. What
appears to be happening is that the data violating the primary key is being loaded and that the key is not being enforced even though its status is enable in dba_constraints. The error that I get from SQL Loader is

    Index index_name was left in Direct Load State due to     ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX duplicate keys found

I'd like to see those records that violate the primary key rejected and the primary
key enabled and enforced.

Anyone run into this before?

TIA Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:08:16 CDT