Tablespace storage summary

From: Ted Starr <starrt_at_cyberback.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:57:41 -0500

I need to write a query that will summarize table space storage in something similar to the following format:

TABLESPACE                    USED                       FREE
  ts_name                              ####                         ####
    owner_1                            ####
    owner_2                            ####

  ts_name_2                          ####                          ####
    owner_3                            ####
    owner_4                            ####

I can get the tablespace_name, used, and free by joining dba_extents (or segments) with dba_free_space, but how do I get the used for each owner by tablespace at the same time?

TIA,
Ted Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 15:57:41 CDT