Performance!

From: Daniel Cukier <danicuki_at_linux.ime.usp.br>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:24:30 -0300

Hi!

I've been making tests with my Oracle and I think it's very slow! I'd like to know how do I proced to make Oracle Work faster. What are the steps I should take to get better perfomance on SELECTING, DELETING, or UPDATING tables? I think my server is not correctly configured. I use Oracle 8 in a Netware Server.

Do I have to configure clusters? What else should I do?

Please, help me!

Daniel Cukier
danicuki_at_linux.ime.usp.br
UIN: 5570114