Oracle DBA need in Rhode Island

From: <chris_at_nhsijava.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:15:29 GMT

New Horizons Software is a software consulting company located in Lowell, Massachusetts. We are a fast growing company looking for software consultants to join our team. If you are a software professional looking for a permanent or contract position please contact us.

We are trying to fill the following full time position.

Work:	Oracle Database Administration
Skills:	Oracle 7 and 8, All database admin functions, HPUX and Sun
Solaris
	environment, Data Warehousing a plus, large database (100
Gigabyte Plus)
	experience required.
Years Exp: 	5 years plus
Length:	Full time