Re: Oracle data-types list?

From: Fred Ruffet <fruffet_at_kaptech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:35:19 +0200

Well, I only have it for 7.3, but maybe that will help...

CHAR(size)
DATE
DECIMAL
FLOAT
INTEGER
INTEGER(size)
LONG
LONG RAW
LONG VARCHAR (same as LONG)
MLSLABEL
NUMBER
NUMBER(size)
NUMBER(size,digits)
SMALLINT
RAW(size)
RAW MLSLABEL
ROWID
VARCHAR2(size)
VARCHAR(size)

Frédéric Ruffet - fruffet_at_kaptech.com
"to seach for perfection is all very well,  But to look for heaven is to leave here in hell." G.M.Summer