views called by ?

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_removethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 9 Jun 1999 13:32:14 GMT

Hello,
I have the following problem: I have a collection of views and I a set of programs. I want to create something like a matrix that which view is called which program.
Does anybody know if there is a tool that does something like this? That would save me alot of time and work.
Thanks for oyur help.
Corinna Jaeger Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 08:32:14 CDT