pl2java - Oracle.plsql PStringBufferArray data type

From: mgj <mgj_at_tantalus.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 19:55:43 -0700

Hi:

I am developing with Web Application Server 3.0 and using the pl2java utility to
create a java class wrapper for a set of PL/SQL stored procedures in an Oracle Database.

oracle.plsql.PStringBuffer can be used to send and retrieve individual strings.

Apparently there is a PStringBufferArray class that can be used to retrieve arrays of Strings.

If anyone has any documentation, examples or can point me in the right direction on how to use
PStringBufferArray I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Mark Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 21:55:43 CDT