Re: oracle dev tools VS the others

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 00:25:16 +0100

Developer/2000 worth the effort to learn. It is not so complex as first impressions could suggest.
It is just a matter of some good books or libraries from Oracle Education. Once you start with Developer the production increases. Although I am not an Oracle veteran, the whole projects lifecycle rely on Oracle databases and development tools, in my case, Oracle Developer 2.1.

Designer is a more sofisticated tool, wich requires more study. Consistency across apps is one of major rewards.

If you need more details feel free to email me.