Oracle education simulator

From: Francois Gason <gason_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:25:08 +0200

hello,
I have been trying to install the cd v1.A oracle database admin (SIM) for windows on my win98 explorer5.
It does not install and bring a gp fault. On my Winnt server it does work....
any ideas what's wrong and where to find somme support? thanks

my email is francois.gason_at_gbank.com Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 15:25:08 CDT