d2k rcs support

From: <chmee_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:30:33 GMT

Hi,
I'm just a beginner in Oracle and Developer/2000 stuff and the only thing I have for learning are the online manuals (yes, I'm a tough, moneyless guy). So I'm posting here a question I've been unable to find in them manuals or online help.
First of all my version of Oracle is 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition and of Developer/2000 is R2.1.
Question is:
I'm trying to get RCS to work in project builder, but as I don't have PCVS or another of the recommended ones, I've installed a free available package. But I cannot set it to work. It's weird because only the check-out action works. The other ones don't. And the RCS program works just great in the command-line. Any clues, hints, advice?

Thanks in advance,

Chema.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 13:30:33 CDT