Resource footprint 7.2.3 to 8.0.5 upgrade

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:22:02 +0100

We are reviewing a possible upgrade from 7.2.3 to 8.0.5 on a DEC Alpha /DEC Unix 4/166 with 64 Mb memory.

We are needing to know what increase of resource footprint this change will make to our system. Bearing in mind that our memory is a bit scarce currently, this is important for us to get right.

Any guidance would be of assistance even if not based on experience of this exact version change.

Regards
--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 10:22:02 CDT