Batch Reconcile in Designer 2000

From: Andre Voegelin <andre.voegelin_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:20:18 +0200

Hi all,
I'll try to automize the reconcile process of Designer 2000 applications against the online Oracle repository.

This means, that I would like to run the Designer 2000 Reconcile-Utility in batch-mode, providing all necessary information as parameters.

Some experience around? Your help will be appreciated.

Andi Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 09:20:18 CDT