Upload/Download Data via Internetbrowser using Oracle Aplication Server

From: Markus Müller <mueller.m_at_hm-online.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:51:03 +0200

I would like to know, how to upload data via internetbrowser using the oracle aplication server (Version 4.0). For this we use the server-side-solution.

The example, that is delivered by oracle, doesnt realy work with Netscape.

The second problem: We need to upload the data in a special table, created from us. The examble using websys puts the data only in one table, craeted by oracle.

Does anybody has a solution, that allows us loading up (and down) data with different content/types?

Thanks

Markus Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 03:51:03 CDT