Re: OCP DBa Certification exams.

From: William Richard Jones, CCP <williamrichardjones_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:39:42 -0500

Terry,

 Just go to Oracle's OCP page at http://education.oracle.com/certification/ . The answer to most of your questions can be found either there are off one of their web links. I successfully passed the 4 exams on the first attempt; however, I took them on different dates. You need to read all the documents on the Oracle Certification web site. This will give you a feel for what is expected.

I gather that the exams are offered in over 80 countries. From the Sylvan Prometric Test Center Locator it appears that Sylvan Prometric offers testing for the OCP at over 20 locations in your country. I have cut and pasted a few below.

Good Luck,

William

     Center: GBG - SOFTWARE GENERATION
     CENTURY BUILDING
     406 TOWER STREET
     LIVERPOOL, L3 4BJ

     Center: GB10 - ILION FACULTY
     75 KING WILLIAM STREET
     LONDON, EC4N 7BE

     Center: GB40 - IT IQ
     EPWORTH HOUSE
     25 CITY ROAD
     LONDON, EC14 1AA

     Center: GB7 - INTERQUAD LIMITED
     GROUND FLOOR
     110 MIDDLESEX STREET
     LONDON, E1 7HT

     Center: GBA - GENERAL PHYSICS
     1 GOLDEN LANE
     LONDON, EC1Y 0RR

     Center: GB25 - COMTEC COMPUTER TRAINING
     PORTLAND TOWER
     PORTLAND STREET
     MANCHESTER, M1 3LF

     Center: GB13 - COMPUTERLAND UK (NOTTINGHAM)
     THE ALBERT EINSTEIN CENTRE
     HIGHFIELDS SCIENCE PARK
     NOTTINGHAM, NG7 2TN