Installing Oracle 7 client form a web browser..

From: Peter Kellner <peter_at_kellner.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:36:22 GMT

I would like to install my customer's oracle client over a network rather than having to take a CD to each work station. file share does not work because we do not use microsoft drive shares. I would like to do this using install shields install by web app, but I need to be able to bundle just the files I need to install the oracle client. Does anyone know how I can do this? Oracle says they only support installs from a CD.

I want to make my installation simple. Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 23:36:22 CDT