Re: Reconcile Applications within Designer 2000 in Batch mode

From: Diane <Diane_at_coalole.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:56:10 +0100

In article <375b96a3.0_at_guardhouse.chbs>, Andre Voegelin <andre.voegelin@ pharma.novartis.com> writes
>Hi all,
>I'll try to automize the reconcile process of Designer 2000 applications
>against the online Oracle repository.
>
>This means, that I would like to run the Designer 2000 Reconcile-Utility in
>batch-mode, providing all necessary information as parameters.
>
>Some experience around? Your help will be appreciated.
>
>Andi

I'd love to be able to get any part of Designer 2000 to run in batch mode but so far the only advance I've seen is being able to minimise the window so you can do something else useful at the same time. It all seems to be designed for real time running - Maybe 6.5 will be an improvement.
--
Diane Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 14:56:10 CDT