Error when migrate ORACLE7 to ORACLE8 8.0.5

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 15:48:55 -0400

I am upgrading our Oracle Server 7.3.2.3.0 in AIX 4.3.2 to Oracle8 8.0.5. We have totally 6 databases in this Oracle Server. I have successfully migrated four of
them, but the fifthe one I got error almost in the end of migration.

It occurred in the command "update_seg$()" in the migrate.bsq, the error code in the SPOOL file is as follows:

ORA-01632: max# extents(1) reached in index MIGRATE.I_FILE#_BLOCK#

Does anybody know how to solve this problem? Any help would be greately appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Lab Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 14:48:55 CDT