Is your Oracle Applications project in trouble?

From: Scott Robinson <scottr_at_pentagrp.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 11:22:02 -0400

Penta Group is currently looking for clients that have or are experiencing trouble with their Oracle Applications project. We are a small, select group of individuals with extensive experience in the industry, across both the Financial and Manufacturing applications, along with interface to legacy and internet applications.

We offer the opportunity for short term and long term contracts, based upon your need.

We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project with you. Please contact us via email to: scottr_at_pentagrp.com or voice at: 770-649-6551.

Scott Robinson Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 10:22:02 CDT