Re: Slackeware / Oracle install 2.0.34

From: Ruben Safir <ruben_at_llinderman.dental.nyu.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:32:23 GMT

>>(( OIERR-SYSTEM: ln -s libmm.a /u01/app/oracle/product/8.05/lib/libobk.a ))
> ^^^^
> Is this the _exact_ error message ? My copy uses product/8.0.5/ (mind the
> dots), so there might be an error in the installation script.

I may have mistranscribed it by hand. That's another nagging little issue. I'm running the install in X. Which terminal should I select.  This terminal type is xterm.

I saw on the Slackware site where some said, he just selected Ignor for all the errors and everything went find. Does this make sense?

Ruben Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 09:32:23 CDT